If you can’t come to us, then we will come to you
Online lessons in the comfort of your home working at your pace.
Practice for the online future
- No need to travel
- Flexible lesson times and days
- All exams including IELTS, Cambridge suite, APTIS, TOIC, TOEFL etc.
- Achieve good school/university results
- Simulate online meetings, presentations, negotiations – get the result you want
- Improve accuracy and fluency with native English teachers – all levels from A1 to C1
Our package offers:
- Lessons with qualified, experienced one-to-one teachers – exactly the same as on a home tuition course with us. You can cover speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, games and chat!
- Specially adapted materials shared online and follow up emails to remind you of points discussed or to be practised including grammar and written texts.
- Opportunities to improve oral presentations for exams with constructive feedback
- 15 minute free online assessment before confirming the booking to discuss your needs and level. A written assessment helps the teacher to design the course.
- 1 teacher – 2 learners. Share a course with a friend/colleague. Needs & level must be similar.
All you need is a laptop, tablet or phone with a camera and microphone and a good internet connection.
Channel’s online English training means you achieve your goals.
This is not the time to fall behind but to get ahead.
Fees – 2020
Our programmes are all suitable for levels from A1 (Beginner) to C1 (Advanced).
Lesson times can be flexible during the week and at the weekend.
|Number of hours/Programme||One to One
(Price per hour)
|Two to One
(Price per person for 2 people)
|1 to 5 hours||£36||£25|
|6 to 10 hours||£30||£20|
|11 to 15 hours||£28||£18|
|16 to 20 hours||£26||£16|
|21 to 30 hours||£24||£14|
|IELTS Exam supplement||£2.50 to £5||–|
|!!!SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIMITED PERIOD ONLY – 33% discount!!!
Response to Covid 19
|BLOCK 10 lessons||£200 (£20 per hour)||£125 (£12.50 per hour)|
Preparation sessions for IELTS and other examinations are arranged with specialised tutors.
Specialised business and professional courses available – contact us to discuss your requirements.
Terms and Conditions
- All fees must be paid in full when the booking is confirmed. Payment may be made by bank transfer in GBP or via Paypal with a credit card.
- Fees for examinations are not included in the programme fees.
- In case of technical difficulty on the teacher’s part, we will offer an alternative lesson or refund. If the technical difficulty is on the student’s part, we cannot offer a refund. The student must ensure they meet the minimum system requirements to take part in the lesson.
- Once the course has started students can increase the number of lessons but cannot downgrade.
- Lessons may be spread over the number of weeks shown. If the student wants to vary these, arrangements can be made with the school and teacher on an individual basis.
- Students wishing to book further programmes should contact the school by email for a new quote.
- If an on-line course is cancelled more than 24 hours before the start, then an administrative charge of £15 will be made and the balance of fees returned.
- For courses cancelled less than 24 hours before the start or after, there is no refund.